Your downtown hotel in Vienna
Hotel Capricorno in the first district of Vienna
The Hotel Capricorno in Vienna will excite you with its proximity to the most important attractions, shopping streets and the historic city centre of Vienna.
The attractive hotel in the 1st district of Vienna is the ideal starting point for your sightseeing tours. You can explore Vienna comfortably on foot or use the close by public transport. Also get to know the outer districts of Vienna: a tramway stop, a bus stop and an underground station are only a few metres away on foot from Hotel Capricorno. If you would like more insider tips for your holidays in Vienna: do contact the team at reception of Hotel Capricorno in Vienna, your downtown hotel in Vienna, Austria.
Distances from Hotel Capricorno in Vienna to the next underground station and tramway stops as well as all train stations in Vienna:
- right beside the underground station Schwedenplatz
- 18 minutes by public transport to the railway station Vienna South
- 20 minutes by public transport to the railway station Vienna West
Distances from Hotel Stefanie in Vienna to the most important sights and attractions:
- 10 minutes by foot to the Spanish Riding Scool
- 15 minutes by foot to the Imperial Crypt
- 5 minutes by foot to the St. Stephans Cathedral
- 5 minutes by foot to the shopping street Kaerntnerstrasse
- 10 minutes by foot to the Vienna State Opera
- 10 minutes by foot to the Museum Albertina
- 10 minutes by foot to Hofburg Imperial Palace
- 13 minutes by public transport to the Open-Air Market Naschmarkt
- 12 minutes by foot to the Parliament
- 5 minutes by public transport to the Hundertwasserhaus
Use the online booking enquiry to book your room at Hotel Capricorno in Vienna!