High above the roof tops of Vienna
Your city hotel in one of Vienna's preferred locations
Schick Hotel Am Parkring in one of the centre's best locations
The charming Schick Hotel Am Parkring in Vienna is conveniently situated on Vienna's Ringstraße, the pompous boulevard that builds a circle around the inner city. Stay in the 1st district and discover Vienna's sights by foot.
As a guest at the elegant city hotel the historic centre in Austria's capital is at your feet: the charming Schick Hotel Am Parkring is located on the upper floors of the highest building on Vienna's Ringstraße, the boulevard in Vienna's centre.
Schick Hotel Am Parkring: your central hotel in Vienna
Discover Vienna’s sights by foot or by public transport.
Distances from your city hotel in Vienna to the most important sights:
- 1-minute walk to Vienna Stadtpark (the city park) with the Johann Strauß Monument
- 5-minute walk to St. Stephen's Catherdal
- 15-minute walk to Hofburg Palace, to Spanish Riding School and to the Imperial Treasury
- 10-minute walk to the Imperial Crypt
- 10-minute walk to the Vienna State Opera
- 10-minute walk to Albertina
- 20-minute walk to the Parliament
- 30-minute by underground to Schönbrunn Palace
- 20-minute walk to Belvedere Palace
From your city hotel in Vienna, the Danube city, you will not only find various sights within walking distance, but also gorgeous Stadtpark right opposite your Hotel Am Parkring. Recreation and peaceful minutes in the green are guaranteed in the middle of the city centre!
Discover other Viennese sights by public transport, like the tram or the underground: Schönbrunn Palace, Belvedere Palace and Vienna's Heurige (the traditional wine selling taverns) are easy to reach from your city hotel in Vienna.
Thanks to the convenient location of the 4-star hotel on Parkring you will quickly get anywhere you want to by car or by underground, bus or tram.
Distances to train stations, trams and underground:
- 5-minute walk from your city hotel in Vienna to the closest underground station
- Tram network in front of the hotel: take a ride with the “Ringbim”, the tram that goes around Ringstraße, and let a guide explain all the sights along Ringstraße to you.
- ca. 15-minute ride to the train stations Westbahnhof and Viennas Central Train Station
Enjoy your stay at the city hotel in Vienna, high above the city's rooftops and book your room conveniently online. Get more information on our car park and your arrival to Hotel am Parkring in Vienna's 1st district.