Taste Vienna's history
A Taste of Imperial Vienna
Enjoy history the culinary way
'A Taste of Imperial Vienna' will lead you to a culinary expedition through the former Crown lands of the Austrian monarchy, garnished with insights onto the history of Viennese cuisine.
Through these 7 delicacies you’ll get familiar with Viennese cuisine:
- Veal goulash with Salzstangerl
- Homemade beef broth with pancake strips and 'Kaiserschöberl'
- Wiener Schnitzel with potato salad
- Tafelspitz with classic side dishes - roast potatoes, apple horseradish and chive sauce
- Powidltascherln (plum pockets)
Including Ottakringer Pils, a glass of Austrian wine and a Viennese Melange. In addition you'll receive a 'historic souvenir' as our special thank you!
The old Viennese culinary grand tour:
'A Taste of Imperial Vienna': Taste tradition for € 56.00 per person and book your own journey through Imperial Vienna now!