Schick Hotels & Restaurants
Your overview on seminar rooms at Schick Hotels
Safety during your Seminar / Event in Vienna
We attach great importance to your safety & therefore we have high safety and hygiene standards at your events.
- At least 1 meter distance when seating between people outside of the household
- Participants are required to wear an FFP2 mask
- Participants provide proof of a COVID vaccination, a negative COVID test or confirmation that they have recovered from COVID for the duration of the seminar / event
- Disinfectants are in all public areas
- All rooms are regularly disinfected
- Adequate ventilation through highly efficient ventilation systems and / or windows
- Regulation of visitor flows
- 2 Covid-19 officers in-house
- Catering during breaks: pre-portioned meals are consumed in the seminar room
- Stay Safe Seal
- The conference organizer is obliged to provide a list of participants for up to 10 people.
If more than 11this list of the participants must be submitted informally to the district administrative authority by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 1 week before the event is starting.
For more information, see Schick Hotel Hygiene Standards
|Outer and inner|
(Hotel Erzherzog Rainer)
(Hotel Am Parkring)